Thursday, September 12, 2013

There's a Fraud on Amazon

I posted this on one of Hattie's recent fake reviews on Amazon. Since my comment had fifteen "swear words," AKA fraud, it quickly vanished without a trace along with B.Craven's comment. 
So I've decided to re-post it here because I have this hunch that even with my modifications, AKA misspelling of the "offensive" word, it's going to get axed. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I'm pretty sure that some of you know the force that's invaded the gaming world: Plants vs Zombies by PopCap Games.
Anyway, I can't seem to get the, "There's a zombie on your lawn," song outta my head, since it's so catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ

So here's a parody of the song:

There's a fraud on Amazon
There's a fraud on Amazon
There's a fraud on Amazon
We don't want frauds on Amazon

I know your type: disheveled, wild-eyed, and unscrupulous

You want to maim the English language

And then eat the victimized words with relish

I'm just an Amazon customer

But I belong to a stalwart group that fights fraud

You like the taste of klausnered books

We don't like frauds

"I used to be a librarian"

"Amazon protects me"


"I have a master's degree in library science"


"I AM UNSTOPPABLE!"


There's a fraud on Amazon
There's a fraud on Amazon
There's a fraud on Amazon
We don't want frauds on Amazon

Maybe it's time you consider reviewing milk cartons

I know that you have OCD when it comes to summarizing

Reviewing books requires ethics, which you sorely lack

You're a marketing machine, so it doesn't matter

Instead we will use our every resource to put you out of the fraudulent business

"I like the smell of non-read books"

"There's relish on my head"


"I'm going to klausner an avalanche of books!"


"I AM UNSTOPPABLE!"


There's a fraud on Amazon
There's a fraud on Amazon
There's a fraud on Amazon
We don't want frauds on Amazon

No comments: