Thursday, January 24, 2008

Calomniez, calomniez... (The Secret's Out)

Our friend Bibulous Frenchman has finally learnt the truth1:
Mrs. Duh-laney is rumored to actually be Harriet Klausner,and she set up the whole "anti-Harriet" thing to attract extra attention and solidify her No. 1 standing.
Finally, the secret's out. But wait, more people claimed to be Harriet Klausner -- OK, I Admit It: I’m Harriet Klausner. Personally, I think it's L.E. Cantrell who is Harriet Klausner. Or maybe he's Elvis, I haven't decided yet...
1. Reviewer Taylor X deleted/reposted the review where the quoted comment was posted; the comments are gone now. Here is a link to the cached page though (click on 'show post anyway' if it's hidden).

5 comments:

Stanley H Nemeth said...

I think Jfoureur is Grady or Harriet or anyone else who is pretending to be French. An actual French person would never write "a la prochain" when "a la prochaine" was required. This is the second time I've caught the pretentious "French" person in errors, not typos, an American French I student probably wouldn't commit. I mean for heaven's sake the "Frog' didn't know how to spell "n'est-ce pas?" !!

Malleus said...

Whoops, monsieur Fougère is a fake too, oh my. Nothing genuine around Grady (except the votes, I mean).

Stanley H Nemeth said...

Yeah! However, some people - unduly cynical ones to be sure - engage, I'm told, in the "wild speculation" there's something fake about the votes, too.

Malleus said...

Fake votes? Oh that can't be.

Malleus said...

Notice that Taylor X deleted and reposted the review from which we quoted above. I'll add above a link to the google cache.